| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Santiago R. in June is hot at 27.1 °C (80.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.5 °C (92.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.7 °C (69.3 °F).
- In June the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 12.8 °C (23 °F).
- The weather in June is very faintly moist. Some 149.2mm (5.9in) of liquid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 13:12 long and the longest day is 13:17 long with an average length of 13:16.
Check the distance to and compare the Santiago R. June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Santiago R., Dominican Republic
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Santiago R.:
- Luperon, Dominican Republic - 61.1 kms (38 miles) NE
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 82.1 kms (51 miles) ENE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 89 kms (55.3 miles) ENE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 58.4 kms (36.3 miles) ENE
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 82.2 kms (51.1 miles) E
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 68.2 kms (42.4 miles) E
- Moncion, Dominican Republic - 22 kms (13.7 miles) ESE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 87.7 kms (54.5 miles) E
- San J. Matas, Dominican Republic - 51.3 kms (31.9 miles) ESE
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 84.3 kms (52.4 miles) ESE
- San Juan, Dominican Republic - 77.2 kms (48 miles) SSE