| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Santiago R. in January is fairly hot at 24.2 °C (75.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.3 °C (88.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.1 °C (62.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in January is 14.2 °C (25.6 °F).
- The weather in January is dry. A mere 33mm (1.3in) of H2O is dumped.
- The shortest day is 10:57 long and the longest day is 11:14 long with an average length of 11:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Santiago R. January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Santiago R., Dominican Republic
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Santiago R.:
- Luperon, Dominican Republic - 61.1 kms (38 miles) NE
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 82.1 kms (51 miles) ENE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 89 kms (55.3 miles) ENE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 58.4 kms (36.3 miles) ENE
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 82.2 kms (51.1 miles) E
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 68.2 kms (42.4 miles) E
- Moncion, Dominican Republic - 22 kms (13.7 miles) ESE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 87.7 kms (54.5 miles) E
- San J. Matas, Dominican Republic - 51.3 kms (31.9 miles) ESE
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 84.3 kms (52.4 miles) ESE
- San Juan, Dominican Republic - 77.2 kms (48 miles) SSE